1. Don’t use tobacco.
2. Protect yourself from the sun.
3. Get regular medical care
4. Get immunized(Hepatitis B, Human papillomavirus (HPV))
5. Be as lean as possible without becoming underweight.
6. Maintain a healthy weight and be physically active.
7. Avoid sugary drinks, and limit consumption of high-calorie foods, especially those low in fiber and rich in fat or added sugar.
8. Eat more of a variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and legumes (such as beans).
9. Limit consumption of red meats (including beef, pork, and lamb) and avoid processed meats.
10. If you drink alcohol, limit your daily intake to two drinks for men and one drink for women.
11. Limit consumption of salty foods and food processed with salt (sodium).
12. Don’t use supplements to try to protect against cancer.
13. It’s best for mothers to exclusively breastfeed their babies for up to six months and then add other liquids and foods.
14. After treatment, cancer survivors should follow the recommendations for cancer prevention.